Institute Rules And Regulations
1. The uniforms and protective clothing have to be purchased by all B.Sc. in H&HA students. The sample uniforms of approved colour and material are displayed in housekeeping department of the Institute.
2. Students can purchase uniforms from any source subject to the approval of colour, design and specifications.
3. All students are required to come in proper uniform in the Institute for practical classes.
4. All students during the Institute hours must wear the name badge.
5. All students must carry shoulder bags & I/Card while coming to the Institute. Polythene bags are not permitted.
6. Mobile phones with camera are strictly prohibited in the campus and are liable to be confiscated. Students may keep mobile phones without camera which must remain switched off during working hours of the college.
7. Male students shall have properly trimmed hair, whereas students wearing turbans should tie their beard with fixo or gel (net preferred). All girl students must tie a bun and those keeping their hair short, hair band is a must.
8. All the students are expected to be inside the campus by 8:45 am on every working day. The timings of the Institute are 9:00 am to 5:40 pm (Monday to Friday).
9. Lunch will be provided to all the students on the working days. Timing is 12:50 pm to 1:50 pm.
10.The student should always carry the Identity card & present it, when asked for.
11. Photocopy of valid driving license must be submitted to the Academic office before keeping/driving a vehicle. Helmet is compulsory. Hostellers are not allowed to keep their vehicles in the campus.
12. Students are required to take proper care of the Institute’s property & keep the premises neat & tidy in order to inculcate right attitude towards the profession.
13. During the institute hours, it would be advisable to communicate in English language.
14. Please contact the Class teacher / hostel warden /any other faculty member for any issue of dispute or problem.
15. Please ensure that, in order to maintain discipline of the institute no outside involvement will be encouraged.
16. Institute is a no smoking zone. Anyone found smoking will be penalized.
17. Use of college canteen is permitted only in break time or non working hours of Institute.
18. Student must refer to relevant Notice boards for any update on academics, placement, training etc including students related or relevant matters.
19. All students must record their entry and exit in the designated register at the main gate of the institute premises, failing which it shall attract disciplinary action by the college authority.
20.All students whether day scholar or residential are to abide by Rules & Regulations framed by the college authorities from time to time. For any violation of the Rules & Regulations of the college (inside or outside of college premises) the student shall be susceptible to disciplinary action as deemed fit by the college authorities.
21. Students must behave in a disciplined and respectful way in their general conduct, while interacting with each other and staffs. Indisciplined, disrespectful conduct shall attract disciplinary action.
22. No student will indulge/ participate in any individual or group leading to a brawl/ fight within the college premises in what-so-ever circumstances/ situation. Students involved in such cases are liable for strict disciplinary action and may be recommended for expulsion from institute and/or hostel (for hostellers), in that event the decision of the Principal of the Institute shall be considered as final and the students who are found indulged in any such undesirable activities shall be bound by the orders of the Principal.
23. Principal reserves the right to frame or amend rules, regulations and guidelines in part or full at any point of time and it shall be binding for all.
24. Ragging of students admitted to the Institute is totally banned.